No More Freeway Expansions has been closely following local and regional and statewide conversations pertaining to the proposed Rose Quarter Freeway Expansion and ODOT’s other freeway expansion projects across the Portland Metro Region..
Here’s a snippet of our ongoing work to convince local, regional and statewide governing agencies to join us in opposition to this half-billion freeway mega-project.
- Letter to Portland City Council: August 30, 2017 Re: Central City Plan Update
- Letter to Portland City Council: September 7, 2017 Re: Central City Plan Update
- Letter to the Oregon Department of Transportation: October 6, 2017: Public Comment on I-5 Rose Quarter Freeway Expansion
- Letter to Oregon Department of Transportation’s Portland Region Value Pricing Advisory Committee: November 20, 2017
- Letter to Portland City Council: November 29, 2017 Re: Congestion Pricing Resolution (additional citizen commentary submitted November 30, 2017 available here)
- Letter to Portland City Hall: January 18, 2018 Re: Central City Plan Hearing
- Letter to Federal Highway Administration: March 23, 2018 Re: Freedom of Information Request re: Environmental Impact Statement, written by CRAG Law Center and cosigned by OPAL – Environmental Justice Oregon and Audubon Society of Portland
- Letter to Oregon Department of Transportation Portland Region Value Pricing Advisory Committee: April 30, 2018