No More Freeway Expansions has been closely following local and regional and statewide conversations pertaining to the proposed Rose Quarter Freeway Expansion.
Here’s a snippet of our ongoing work to convince local, regional and statewide governing agencies to join us in opposition to this half-billion freeway mega-project.
- Letter to Portland City Council: August 30, 2017 Re: Central City Plan Update
- Letter to Portland City Council: September 7, 2017 Re: Central City Plan Update
- Letter to the Oregon Department of Transportation: October 6, 2017: Public Comment on I-5 Rose Quarter Freeway Expansion
- Letter to Oregon Department of Transportation’s Portland Region Value Pricing Advisory Committee: November 20, 2017
- Letter to Portland City Council: November 29, 2017 Re: Congestion Pricing Resolution (additional citizen commentary submitted November 30, 2017 available here)
- Letter to Portland City Hall: January 18, 2018 Re: Central City Plan Hearing
- Letter to Federal Highway Administration: March 23, 2018 Re: Freedom of Information Request re: Environmental Impact Statement, written by CRAG Law Center and cosigned by OPAL – Environmental Justice Oregon and Audubon Society of Portland